Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  How to stop rotation of fluid at startup
Hi
Now l keep the fluid in a bucket.

How can l set the fluid from stop to rotating instead of the emission process.
The fluid is already in the bucket when l start the project.

How should l do it?
(10-04-2018, 09:52 AM)emilyyujieli Wrote: Hi
Now l keep the fluid in a bucket and how can l set the fluid from stop to rotating instead of the emission process.which means the fluid is already in the bucket when l start the project.how should l do?

Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want the fluid to already "be" in the bucket at the start, instead of being emitted. To do this you will have to either compose multiple emitter shapes for a single emitter, and set its emission method to "burst" mode instead of "stream", or write your own emitter shape that spawns the particles at precise locations within the bucket. You can do this by extending ObiEmitterShape class, and implementing its GenerateDistribution() method.
(10-04-2018, 09:58 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want the fluid to already "be" in the bucket at the start, instead of being emitted. To do this you will have to either compose multiple emitter shapes for a single emitter, and set its emission method to "burst" mode instead of "stream", or write your own emitter shape that spawns the particles at precise locations within the bucket. You can do this by extending ObiEmitterShape class, and implementing its GenerateDistribution() method.

yep!
 I will have a try!
thank you so much!
(10-04-2018, 09:58 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Hi
I am coming again! Gran sonrisa 
I am succeeded in making the fluid be in the bucket in your method.Thank you!
And now I wanna  see the still water without the emission.Because the emitter emits the water and let it stay in the bucket now when I start the project.I don't wanna see the process .how can I do?