Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  how to make the fluid from rest to movement
l have succeeded in using  emitter to emit fluid in a bucket and now l wanna set the fluid from rest to movement.Making a movement seems like the rotation effect of washing machine(imitate the effect of Newton bucket experiment ).how should l do? where can add the script?is the script add in ObiParticleRenderer?and how can make the fluid rotate with the bucket ?
(06-04-2018, 07:36 AM)emilyyujieli Wrote: l have succeeded in using  emitter to emit fluid in a bucket and now l wanna set the fluid from rest to movement.Making a movement seems like the rotation effect of washing machine(imitate the effect of Newton bucket experiment ).how should l do? where can add the script?is the script add in ObiParticleRenderer?and how can make the fluid rotate with the bucket ?

Hi,

I don't think I understand the question... I'd just make a rotating bucket and put the fluid inside? (making sure the collision material has friction > 0)
(06-04-2018, 08:33 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

I don't think I understand the question... I'd just make a rotating bucket and put the fluid inside? (making sure the collision material has friction > 0)
Hello,
yep that's it and l have made a mistake.It's already contained the effect l wanna see  since  l increased the rate of rotationGran sonrisa
thank you!