Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Building Error with V3.4
Exclamación 
I receive following errors (Attached) when i try to build the sample scene named "Chains". If that's because i'm using Unity 2017.3.1f1 and you always develop on the oldest version of Unity, then what are we supposed to do? Enfadado

[attachment=114]
(04-04-2018, 10:33 PM)Cannias Wrote: I receive following errors (Attached) when i try to build the sample scene named "Chains". If that's because i'm using Unity 2017.3.1f1 and you always develop on the oldest version of Unity, then what are we supposed to do? Enfadado

Hi Cannias,

This has nothing to do with your Unity version, the gles compiler might be too nitpicky. Try modifying both lines (ObiEllipsoids.cginc, line 83 & 84) like this:

Code:
a2 = mul((float3x3)UNITY_MATRIX_V,mul(IP,mul(IP,WorldEye(worldPos) - center))); //T^-2 * (eye - center)
a3 = mul((float3x3)UNITY_MATRIX_V,mul(IP,mul(IP,view)));                         //T^-2 * A[0]

(that its, add the (float3x3) cast to UNITY_MATRIX_V).

let me know how it goes.
(05-04-2018, 08:44 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi Cannias,

This has nothing to do with your Unity version, the gles compiler might be too nitpicky. Try modifying both lines (ObiEllipsoids.cginc, line 83 & 84) like this:

Code:
a2 = mul((float3x3)UNITY_MATRIX_V,mul(IP,mul(IP,WorldEye(worldPos) - center))); //T^-2 * (eye - center)
a3 = mul((float3x3)UNITY_MATRIX_V,mul(IP,mul(IP,view)));                         //T^-2 * A[0]

(that its, add the (float3x3) cast to UNITY_MATRIX_V).

let me know how it goes.

Hey! I did modify you wanted me to and it still gives error on building. The screenshot is attached.
[attachment=115]

EDIT: I did the same casting to ParticleShader.cginc (line 63, 160) and that worked. Thank you Sonrisa