Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 360 VR Capture, But no fluid rendering
Can anyone explain why Obi Fluid doesn't render out when I use this 360 Capture  asset to capture my scene in 360?

Is it because of single pass stereo? If so should I be capture to render out obi fluid?

Thank you!
Yes, you need to use multi pass, or it cannot render the fluid, and you also need to have an obi fluid renderer on your camera. That renderer needs to have all the emitters in the scene on its list of particle renderers.
(30-03-2018, 10:51 PM)Caldor Wrote: Yes, you need to use multi pass, or it cannot render the fluid, and you also need to have an obi fluid renderer on your camera. That renderer needs to have all the emitters in the scene on its list of particle renderers.

In addition to this, Obi's default rendering pipeline only supports perspective or orthographic projections. Custom projections such as stereographic or cylindrical are not supported out of the box. That asset makes use of both, that I can tell. You should modify the fluid rendering shaders to add support for your custom projective mappings.