Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burst Error
Estrella 
Hey,

I'm getting this import error. In my previous post things worked, then I tried importing a different obi product (obi fluid) and something got corrupted causing errors that won't self-resolve.

https://imgur.com/a/ud40C13

When deleting/re-importing I keep getting this error, for either or both:

Code:
Assets\Obi\Scripts\Common\Backends\Burst\DataStructures\NativeMultilevelGrid.cs(74,46): error CS1061: 'UnsafeList<K>' does not contain a definition for 'length' and no accessible extension method 'length' accepting a first argument of type 'UnsafeList<K>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm not sure where it came from since I hadn't changed any core things such as adding assembly asmdef files. I did add new packages like Mathematics/Collections/Burst

Burst is version 1.8.13. Updating to 1.8.16 didn't fix it.

I am using Unity 2022.3.22f1 with Universal Render Pipeline. The error is preventing me from loading the plugin.
Hi,

Some versions of the Collections package use Length instead of length (or vice-versa) and Unity's auto API updater does not seem to be able to fix this automatically. Simply changing "length" to "Length" (uppercase L) in NativeMultilevelGrid.cs line 74, character 46 will get rid of the issue.

let me know if I can be of further help,

kind regards