Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Unable to load DLL 'Oni'.
Code:
Unable to load DLL 'Oni'. Tried the load the following dynamic libraries:
Unable to load dynamic library 'Oni' because of 'Failed to open the requested dynamic library (0x06000000) dlerror() = dlopen failed: library "Oni" not found

faced with the problem that unity is sending errors

Stack trace

I also checked Any Platform in Obi.asmdef as i build apk file. previously it worked fine!
Hi,

Oni is deprecated since v6.0, you should use Burst - specially if building for mobile devices. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...kends.html

Regarding your error, it means Unity can't find the proper Oni native library for your target platform. Which platform are you building for?
(14-05-2024, 04:14 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Oni is deprecated since v6.0, you should use Burst - specially if building for mobile devices. See:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...kends.html

Regarding your error, it means Unity can't find the proper Oni native library for your target platform. Which platform are you building for?

As I mentioned above, the build is being built for Android, but in any case, the platforms have the check mark Any Platform asmdef file. In addition, this problem has not occurred before
(14-05-2024, 05:38 PM)Rabidus_4k Wrote: As I mentioned above, the build is being built for Android,

Hi,

Then using Burst is a much better option, as it is considerably faster than Oni on mobile devices. This is the preferred solution.

Quote:but in any case, the platforms have the check mark Any Platform asmdef file. In addition, this problem has not occurred before

asmded files have nothing to do with this error. The error states a native library file isn’t found (or is not compatible with your target platform).

Which backend are you using? Do you see any warnings in any of your ObiSolver component inspectors? In case you’re missing package dependencies, solvers will show a warning in the inspector and the system will try to fall back to Oni.

You mentiones this hasn’t happened before, but before what? Have you recently updated either Unity, Obi, your target Android version…any difference that might explain why the native library file is not found?

Kind regards