Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Version 3.2
Hi
I loved obi rope version 3.2 because I could use obi rope but new version 3.3 , when I press play button my ropes didnot work.I try to delete obi rope after that again import obi rope.It did not work + libOni.dll was crashed and now newest version 3.3.1 , when I press ,unity is crashing. Triste By the way ( before 3.3.1 version)
ElectricalWires scene.When I press play button ropes does not wait holding and drag the wall ( like Tear is 0 )

How can use old version ? do you have download link ? I does not see any link
(26-02-2018, 10:26 PM)13ee13 Wrote: Hi
I loved obi rope version 3.2 because I could use obi rope but new version 3.3 , when I press play button my ropes didnot work.I try to delete obi rope after that again import obi rope.It did not work + libOni.dll was crashed and now newest version 3.3.1 , when I press ,unity is crashing. Triste By the way ( before 3.3.1 version)
ElectricalWires scene.When I press play button ropes does not wait holding and drag the wall ( like Tear is 0 )

How can use old version ? do you have download link ? I does not see any link

Hi,

3.3.1 works fine for us, both in OSX and Windows, editor and standalone versions. 3.2 in fact had several bugs that affected stability, it is no longer available since they've been fixed in 3.3.1.

Can you provide the editor log, so that we can determine the reason of the crash?