Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android (Pico) Virtual Reality and OBI Fluid
Hi,

I encounter an error when I operate the obi in the container with the Pico hand controller. I put xr grab objects into the cup object. As soon as I hold the glass via the controller, the liquid disappears. When I release the controller, the fluid comes back.

Is there something I missed somewhere?
(15-03-2024, 01:38 PM)ugurcamoglu35 Wrote: Hi,

I encounter an error when I operate the obi in the container with the Pico hand controller. I put xr grab objects into the cup object. As soon as I hold the glass via the controller, the liquid disappears. When I release the controller, the fluid comes back.

Is there something I missed somewhere?

Hi!

Make sure the XRGrabInteractable movement type is set to Velocity Tracking, otherwise it will ignore physics entirely. If this is already the case, could you post your interactable settings?

Kind regards,
(17-03-2024, 09:20 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi!

Make sure the XRGrabInteractable movement type is set to Velocity Tracking, otherwise it will ignore physics entirely. If this is already the case, could you post your interactable settings?

Kind regards,

Hi,

We changed the movement type. We also changed the obi solver and xr grab hierarchy in the gameobject. It started working the way we wanted.

Thank you very much for your information.

Kind regards,