Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  SpatialQuery with ComputeBackend in Obi Fluid 7 Beta
Hi,

I was trying to do spatial querying in Obi Fluid 7. Based on the documentation, there are EnqueueSpatialQueries() method and solver.OnSpatialQueryResults event to get the result asynchronously from ComputeBackend. However, I could not find those in current beta package. I received ObiFluid_7.0b package on 9/1/2024. Is this package up-to-date with the documentation?
(20-01-2024, 09:12 PM)turkugamelabdev Wrote: Hi,

I was trying to do spatial querying in Obi Fluid 7. Based on the documentation, there are EnqueueSpatialQueries() method and solver.OnSpatialQueryResults event to get the result asynchronously from ComputeBackend. However, I could not find those in current beta package. I received ObiFluid_7.0b package on 9/1/2024. Is this package up-to-date with the documentation?

Hi!

Not yet, spatial queries for the compute backend have just been finished a couple days ago and haven’t been included in the beta yet. I will update the beta package next week, will let you know trough on this thread.

Kind regards,
(20-01-2024, 11:35 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi!

Not yet, spatial queries for the compute backend have just been finished a couple days ago and haven’t been included in the beta yet. I will update the beta package next week, will let you know trough on this thread.

Kind regards,

Hi,

We have updated all betas to include spatial query support for the compute backend. Redownload ObiFluid 7 beta using the usual link.

let me know if I can be of any help,

kind regards
Hi,

I've got the latest beta package and checked out the feature. It's amazing.
Thanks a lot.