Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Perfomance issues on mobile
Pregunta 
Hello, I want to use obi fluid in a mobile game, but tests on mobile device show very low fps when the fluid in the bottle interacts. I tried to minimize the number of particles as much as possible and lowered the graphics settings as much as possible. Is there any way to improve performance in any other way?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2023, 10:23 AM)DmitriyvV Wrote: Hello, I want to use obi fluid in a mobile game, but tests on mobile device show very low fps when the fluid in the bottle interacts. I tried to minimize the number of particles as much as possible and lowered the graphics settings as much as possible. Is there any way to improve performance in any other way?

Hi,

Assuming the problem are collisions, MeshColliders are by far the most expensive type of collider. The simplest way to improve performance in this case is to simply replace them with distance fields instead. Also make sure you're using the Burst backend, specially when developing for mobile devices.

My advice when faced with performance problems is always to use the profiler. It will tell you exactly where the problem resides so that you can fix it, otherwise all you can do is guess and try things essentially at random.

kind regards,