Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Softbody mesh working weird when attached to chain (obi rope)
(29-05-2023, 08:38 AM)josemendez Wrote: I've fixed the project for you (to the extent I could, there's details I can't fix without artistic intervention like the static chain details at the top of the bag being a separate, rigid mesh), let me know an email address to I can send it to you.
Good morning. Great, thank you very much.
My email is eduardoseitz@outlook.com.br.
(29-05-2023, 08:38 AM)josemendez Wrote: I've fixed the project for you (to the extent I could, there's details I can't fix without artistic intervention like the static chain details at the top of the bag being a separate, rigid mesh), let me know an email address to I can send it to you.
I downloaded your package and thanks to you it works great. Also I have taken your recomendation and edited the model and made the chain part of the mesh. As a last question could you explain to me how do I edit stitches? As you can see on the attached screenshot the rope and the bag are missaligned and I can't find on the youtube channel or on the documentation anything about the Obi Stitcher component that is on the chain rope.

Thanks in advance.