Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error when try to use FBVS
Hello and Happy New Year!
I'm trying to use the FBVS to use softbody with animator, but got stuck at the generate step.

Please check this model https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZqpLjCQ...share_link
I downloaded your model and was able to generate the blueprint without problems. Perhaps you have the same problem that I had (Indexoutofrangeexception).

Take a look:

http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...-3703.html
(31-12-2022, 01:35 PM)SimonP Wrote: I downloaded your model and was able to generate the blueprint without problems. Perhaps you have the same problem that I had (Indexoutofrangeexception).

Take a look:

http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...-3703.html
Yes thank you. Same error, Yesterday I can't post the error don't know why. This forum is hard to use.

Wonder why the dev don't include these patches in the latest store version.
(01-01-2023, 10:28 AM)spikebor Wrote: Wonder why the dev don't include these patches in the latest store version.

Hi!

Came here to point you at the same forum thread SimonP posted (thanks SimonP!)

The patch hasn’t been included in the latest version because the issue has been discovered and fixed less than 10 days ago (check Simon’s post date/time) and we are currently out of office. There’s been no time to include the patch in any version, let alone for the asset store to review and approve it - a process that usually takes at least a week.

Once we’re back to work, merging the patch and releasing a new version is high in our priority list.

Quote: I can't post the error don't know why. This forum is hard to use

You should be able to just paste the error message here, it’s no different from any other text.

Let me know if you need further help, we’re away for a few more days but I still check the forums regularly.

Happy new year! Sonrisa
(01-01-2023, 10:46 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi!

Came here to point you at the same forum thread SimonP posted (thanks SimonP!)

The patch hasn’t been included in the latest version because the issue has been discovered and fixed less than 10 days ago (check Simon’s post date/time) and we are currently out of office. There’s been no time to include the patch in any version, let alone for the asset store to review and approve it - a process that usually takes at least a week.

Once we’re back to work, merging the patch and releasing a new version is high in our priority list.

You should be able to just paste the error message here, it’s no different from any other text.

Let me know if you need further help, we’re away for a few more days but I still check the forums regularly.

Happy new year! Sonrisa
Forum show me this when I try to paste code in Code brackets.*** Forbidden. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. ***
(02-01-2023, 08:43 PM)spikebor Wrote: Forum show me this when I try to paste code in Code brackets.*** Forbidden. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. ***

Checked our anti-spam filter. Apparently the network your IP belongs to has been involved in multiple spam attacks (156 attacks since June 20th 2021), so any slightly suspicious posts containing code, urls, or anything similar were blocked by the filters:

[Image: yuYwW6r.png]

I've manually whitelisted your user account/IP, so you should be able to post without any restriction now. Please accept my apologies for this, the filters are fully automatic so I can't fine tune their behavior unless made aware of a problem.

Let me know if you need further help, and happy new year Sonrisa