Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instantiate and use Robe
Hi
I check all rope forums and chack your tutorial but I can't find my problem's answer
I can Instantiate robe , I can extend the rope but I can't extend as want as I want and I can not shorten the rope.These are lenght problem.
another problems are pin control.
I have two object ( for example car and wall ) .when I click space ,I make a rope .But I can not pin the rope to wall. Enfadado
I want to do these
1-when I click space ,I make a rope and pin the rope to wall
2-walk to car
3-again when click space button ,I want to pin the rope to car.
Of course if I click space,the rope lenght can chance.

You made great rope asset but you don't have enough tutorial videos.Everyone can't have enough time for reading tutorial and (for example I am ) good English.
(16-02-2018, 01:06 PM)13ee13 Wrote: Hi
I check all rope forums and chack your tutorial but I can't find my problem's answer
I can Instantiate robe , I can extend the rope but I can't extend as want as I want and I can not shorten the rope.These are lenght problem.
another problems are pin control.
I have two object ( for example car and wall ) .when I click space ,I make a rope .But I can not pin the rope to wall. Enfadado
I want to do these
1-when I click space ,I make a rope and pin the rope to wall
2-walk to car
3-again when click space button ,I want to pin the rope to car.
Of course if I click space,the rope lenght can chance.

You made great rope asset but you don't have enough tutorial videos.Everyone can't have enough time for reading tutorial and (for example I am ) good English.

Hi there,

You need to increase the "Pooled particles" property of the rope to enable the rope to extend longer. This value is the maximum amount of additional particles that can be added to the rope during length change/tearing operations.

Can you share the exact code you're using to pin the rope to the wall/car, and change its length? we canĀ“t help much if we don't know what you're currently doing.
I send a pm.
Hi
I upgraded two days ago and now my ropes does not working .
Here a screen pin constrainsĀ 

https://i.hizliresim.com/XP6mgD.png

What do I miss? I can't find Triste

and in inspector, Obi Solver component ,gravity is top damping.And in console , obi rope has 31 warning ( obsolete - never used - hides inherited member ).