Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Obi Particle Attachments for single Skinned Mesh Renderer issues
Pregunta 
Hi, I have been using OBI soft body for a few days now and have started to get the hang of things.  I am using it with my Genesis 9 character to make a few specific areas "soft".  Seems to work well with a single Obi Particle Attachment, but when I add a second one from the same blueprint, when I apply force to the first one, the second one acts like it is taking volume pressure from the first one and expands.  I didn't use the Volume sampling at all when creating the blueprint, I have it set to none.  I used Voxels for Surface sampling at 32 and 48 for Shape analysis.  
When creating the particle groups in the blueprint, I created a 3rd group that had the 2 previous groups selections so I could use "optimize selected" for a combination of the 2 other particle groups.
I use 2 separate bones to associate each particle group with, one on the left and one on the right.
I use a cube with an obi collider assigned to apply the pressure to the first defined soft body surface.
I am using Unity 2022.2.0b13.112.4548 on a MacBook.  I have also tried on my Windows PC and get the same results.
I want to add a few more soft body areas to my mesh, but I want each one to not be impacted by the others when interacted with.  Is that possible?  I thought maybe I needed 2 separate Obi Softbody Skinners with separate OBI Softbodys linked to the same Skinned Mesh Renderer.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
(05-12-2022, 06:15 PM)iwannaplaymore Wrote: Hi, I have been using OBI soft body for a few days now and have started to get the hang of things.  I am using it with my Genesis 9 character to make a few specific areas "soft".  Seems to work well with a single Obi Particle Attachment, but when I add a second one from the same blueprint, when I apply force to the first one, the second one acts like it is taking volume pressure from the first one and expands.  I didn't use the Volume sampling at all when creating the blueprint, I have it set to none.  I used Voxels for Surface sampling at 32 and 48 for Shape analysis.  
When creating the particle groups in the blueprint, I created a 3rd group that had the 2 previous groups selections so I could use "optimize selected" for a combination of the 2 other particle groups.
I use 2 separate bones to associate each particle group with, one on the left and one on the right.
I use a cube with an obi collider assigned to apply the pressure to the first defined soft body surface.
I am using Unity 2022.2.0b13.112.4548 on a MacBook.  I have also tried on my Windows PC and get the same results.
I want to add a few more soft body areas to my mesh, but I want each one to not be impacted by the others when interacted with.  Is that possible?  I thought maybe I needed 2 separate Obi Softbody Skinners with separate OBI Softbodys linked to the same Skinned Mesh Renderer.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
Hi I know it is a dead topic possibly but from my understanding you need two separate blueprints, one for each other otherwise it will get shared.