Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Fluid Renderer script
Hello again! Thank you guys for your answers, need a little bit more help. 
We have obi fluid renderer feature with some renderer parameters such as blending, refraction etc. We also do have those parameters in Obi Fluid Renderer script. I have emitter with Obi Fluid renderer script on it with particle renderer assigned to respective window, but changing parameters here doesn't affect the fluid. Changing global parameters (renderer feature) - does. Where did I go wrong? And how to affect fluid with Obi fluid renderer parameters? Need to have two liquids with different blending params

(28-11-2022, 03:21 PM)kebab_traume Wrote: Hello again! Thank you guys for your answers, need a little bit more help. 
We have obi fluid renderer feature with some renderer parameters such as blending, refraction etc. We also do have those parameters in Obi Fluid Renderer script. I have emitter with Obi Fluid renderer script on it with particle renderer assigned to respective window, but changing parameters here doesn't affect the fluid. Changing global parameters (renderer feature) - does. Where did I go wrong? And how to affect fluid with Obi fluid renderer parameters? Need to have two liquids with different blending params

ObiFluidRenderer is to be used with the built-in pipeline, and ObiFluidRenderer feature is for URP. Both accomplish the same task, just for different pipelines. Using them both doesn’t make much sense.

It’s bot possible in URP to have different emitters using different fluid rendering properties, since the URP pipeline is an asset, and assets in Unity cannot have references to objects in the scene.

Kind regards,