Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi Softbody weird bug [SOLVED]
Triste 
i already added Mathematics, Collections, Jobs and Burst package.

Simple question, i only imported obi softbody why this is happening ? i'm so sad because i love obi products but everytime have bugs like this Triste
[Image: dgx0bnv.jpg]

(17-09-2022, 12:02 AM)tufis16 Wrote: i already added Mathematics, Collections, Jobs and Burst package.
Simple question, i only imported obi softbody why this is happening ? i'm so sad because i love obi products but everytime have bugs like this Triste
[Image: dgx0bnv.jpg]

If the BurstCollisionWorld script cannot be loaded, then either you have compilation errors in your project, or you haven't installed the required packages for Burst. In case the Burst packages are not correctly installed, all Burst code in Obi will be conditionally compiled out (this is not a bug, but intended behavior: you can't have Burst-related components in the scene if Burst is not present).

Some of the dependencies might need to be installed via git url. Also make sure you have the minimum required versions of each package:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...kends.html

(17-09-2022, 12:02 AM)tufis16 Wrote:

Regarding the video, that just looks like improper skinning. This can happen if you're imported Obi into Unity 2021.1 or up, since the order in which mesh vertices are stored changed with respect to 2019/2020. Simply hit the "Bind skin" button in the ObiSoftbodyRenderer, that should fix it. Let me know if I can be of further help!
(17-09-2022, 09:46 AM)josemendez Wrote: If the BurstCollisionWorld script cannot be loaded, then either you have compilation errors in your project, or you haven't installed the required packages for Burst. In case the Burst packages are not correctly installed, all Burst code in Obi will be conditionally compiled out (this is not a bug, but intended behavior: you can't have Burst-related components in the scene if Burst is not present).

Some of the dependencies might need to be installed via git url. Also make sure you have the minimum required versions of each package:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...kends.html

Regarding the video, that just looks like improper skinning. This can happen if you're imported Obi into Unity 2021.1 or up, since the order in which mesh vertices are stored changed with respect to 2019/2020. Simply hit the "Bind skin" button in the ObiSoftbodyRenderer, that should fix it. Let me know if I can be of further help!

Thanks for help it will help i clicked bind skin and it's good now.