Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Collision between two actors
Pregunta 
How can I get two actors to collide with each other? They do not seem to collide even though they are inside the same solver. I have tried enabling surface collision for both actors but it is very inefficient performance wise, and it doesn't work anyways. What should I do?
(14-09-2022, 04:44 PM)KaanOzcelik Wrote: How can I get two actors to collide with each other? They do not seem to collide even though they are inside the same solver. I have tried enabling surface collision for both actors but it is very inefficient performance wise, and it doesn't work anyways. What should I do?

Hi,

- Make sure particle collisions are globally enabled in the solver.
- Make sure collision filters are properly set up (that is, that the actors are allowed to collide with each other, check the particle’s “category” and “collides with” properties in the blueprint editor).
- Make sure there are no obvious gaps in-between particles trough which other particles can pass. This should be easy to check visually by adding a ObiParticleRenderer component to see the particles at runtime. If there’s gaps, increase the radius of your particles.

Kind regards,