Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  sample scenes fail to build
I opened an empty 3D project and imported packages Burst, Collections, Mathematics then Obi Fluid 6.4 as suggested.
The sample scenes run without issue in Game mode, but fails to build. I get the following Error: 

Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Particles': Couldn't open include file 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl'. at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(3)

I included the whole log in the attachment. The specific scene I am trying to build is MultiPhaseFluidBuoyancy, although all other scenes are having similar build problems.

Unity Version 2021.3.7f1
Obi Version 6.4
Burst 1.6.6
Collections 1.3.1
Mathematics 1.2.6
Jobs 0.51.0-preview.32
(21-06-2022, 01:23 PM)jpc2tao Wrote: I opened an empty 3D project and imported packages Burst, Collections, Mathematics then Obi Fluid 6.4 as suggested.
The sample scenes run without issue in Game mode, but fails to build. I get the following Error: 

Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Particles': Couldn't open include file 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl'. at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(3)

I included the whole log in the attachment. The specific scene I am trying to build is MultiPhaseFluidBuoyancy, although all other scenes are having similar build problems.

Unity Version 2021.3.7f1
Obi Version 6.4
Burst 1.6.6
Collections 1.3.1
Mathematics 1.2.6
Jobs 0.51.0-preview.32

Hi,

if you're not using URP, you need to remove the entire Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP folder as stated in the setup instructions:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...setup.html

Quote:If you're not using SRPs but the built-in pipeline, it's safe to delete the /Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP folder. Otherwise Unity will raise an error at build time, stating that it cannot find the URP pipeline installed.

kind regards,
Thanks, that solved the problem.