Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Color
thanks for the tests.

I don't know what to tell you.
No, I can't test with another pc unfortunately.
My setup:

- i7-11700KG 3.6Ghz
- 128 Go M. RAM
- Win 10 fam. 21h2
- Nvidia geforce RTX 3060 Ti (driver ok of course)

I will start from a project at 0 by taking only the package that I sent to you. If it still doesn't work, I give up.

Edit : I give up. From clean unity URP project, only add Obi fluid asset, (dependencies ok, no more). Open fluid mill sample. In Editor run, fluid is light red. In exe run, fluid is dark red... I'm just going to hang myself somewhere...
(29-05-2022, 02:56 PM)Domtav Wrote: thanks for the tests.

I don't know what to tell you.
No, I can't test with another pc unfortunately.
My setup:

- i7-11700KG 3.6Ghz
- 128 Go M. RAM
- Win 10 fam. 21h2
- Nvidia geforce RTX 3060 Ti (driver ok of course)

I will start from a project at 0 by taking only the package that I sent to you. If it still doesn't work, I give up.

Edit : I give up. From clean unity URP project, only add Obi fluid asset, (dependencies ok, no more). Open fluid mill sample. In Editor run, fluid is light red. In exe run, fluid is dark red...    I'm just going to hang myself somewhere...

Hi Dom,

I don't know what the cause of this could be, it's the first time someone reports it. Could it have anything to do with this?:
https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/...er-feature

It's a URP bug that causes reflection probes to be black in certain Unity/URP combinations, only when using Blit after opaque rendering (which is exactly what Obi does). Could be a plausible explanation, but so far been unable to reproduce it either.

If nothing seems to help, all I can do is offer you a refund since I'm unable to reproduce (and hence, fix) this. Drop me an email at support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com stating your invoice number if you're interested in it.

kind regards
(30-05-2022, 07:36 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi Dom,

I don't know what the cause of this could be, it's the first time someone reports it. Could it have anything to do with this?:
https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/...er-feature

It's a URP bug that causes reflection probes to be black in certain Unity/URP combinations, only when using Blit after opaque rendering (which is exactly what Obi does). Could be a plausible explanation, but so far been unable to reproduce it either.

If nothing seems to help, all I can do is offer you a refund since I'm unable to reproduce (and hence, fix) this. Drop me an email at support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com stating your invoice number if you're interested in it.

kind regards

Hello,

I think you got it right.
I will have to find a moment to redo a test in basic graphics mode (not URP) to see if it comes from my machine or from URP mode. I will tell you that.
If that's right, it won't solve my problem because I can't see myself going back from URP mode on all my project (I have lots of other assets that won't work anymore....).

For the refund, no, forget it, if that's it, it comes from unity, not from your asset.

Regards,
D.