Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Fluxy mobile settings?
Hello what should be the settings of fluxy for it to be performant on a low end phone? I build the sample scene for wall painting and it ran at like 10 FPS.
(26-08-2022, 08:21 AM)khanx078 Wrote: Hello what should be the settings of fluxy for it to be performant on a low end phone? I build the sample scene for wall painting and it ran at like 10 FPS.

Yes, that scene will of course perform poorly on mobile devices. Most sample scenes have settings adjusted to run on a desktop computer. Mobile devices will in general benefit from lower texture resolution and less filtrate. So reduce density supersampling and desired resolution, see: http://fluxy.virtualmethodstudio.com/man...olver.html

Supersampling of 1 and desired resolution of 256 should perform well enough.

Also, I'd strongly advise against using FluXY to simulate paint dripping on the surface of very large models. Paint on these surfaces should be a simple static texture, there's no way you can simulate them on a low end mobile device.

As I suggested on your other thread, I'd use FluXY to simulate paint mixing on the bucket by placing a FluXY container to act as the paint surface on the bucket, and using a mask to make it round.

For further support requests regarding FluXY, please write to fluxy@virtualmethodstudio.com.