Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  FluidRenderer not showing in build for Oculus Rift
Hi I'm doing the build for Oculus Rift but it doesn't render in the build, I can only see the fluid in the editor.

I have no errors in the construction, the project works, only the fluid is not rendered in VR or on computer.
(18-02-2022, 08:56 PM)JskT01 Wrote: Hi I'm doing the build for Oculus Rift but it doesn't render in the build, I can only see the fluid in the editor.

I have no errors in the construction, the project works, only the fluid is not rendered in VR or on computer.
Apparently it's the configuration of my computer, on other computers if it renders only on my laptop no, do you have an idea what the difference would be?
(19-02-2022, 04:46 PM)JskT01 Wrote: Apparently it's the configuration of my computer, on other computers if it renders only on my laptop no, do you have an idea what the difference would be?

Hi there!

What GPU does your laptop have? Note that fluid rendering requires floating point texture support (which is extremely commonplace nowadays, unless your laptop is really old this shouldn't be a problem).

Are you testing the exact same project with the exact same settings in other computers?