Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a ragdoll attachment to the rope's end
(01-11-2021, 06:05 PM)lacasrac Wrote: Thanks, that is working. but I have a new one Gran sonrisa

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Obi.ObiBoxShapeTracker.UpdateIfNeeded () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ColliderTrackers/Trackers3D/ObiBoxShapeTracker.cs:36)
Obi.ObiColliderBase.UpdateIfNeeded () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ObiColliderBase.cs:185)
Obi.ObiColliderWorld.UpdateColliders () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Collisions/ObiColliderWorld.cs:361)
Obi.ObiUpdater.BeginStep (System.Single stepDeltaTime) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Updaters/ObiUpdater.cs:40)
Obi.ObiFixedUpdater.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Common/Updaters/ObiFixedUpdater.cs:44)

Sometimes when I click on the Play button (and load more then 5-10 seconds Unity 2020 for the first time) I get this (999+)

But 10/9 it is working... But that 10/1 is the probleme. When this error happening, the body on the rope's end just falling down....
Can you help me in this too? What is the probleme here?

It looks like the error there when:

1, In Rider I update a script -> Unity 2020 refreshing the scripts (Hold on...dialog)
2, Start btn press first time -> 5-10 seconds wait then the error come

If I not change anaything on the script, so I press the Play button more the error not present...
So the first time is the issue here...

Are you using configurable enter play mode (domain reload disabled) by any chance?
This is currently not supported by Obi:

http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/faq.html
Quote: Does it support Configurable Enter Play Mode?

No, currently it doesn't as this feature is deemed experimental as of Unity 2020.2. Disabling domain reloading requires special handling of static data, which is not yet implemented in Obi.
(01-11-2021, 06:26 PM)josemendez Wrote: Are you using configurable enter play mode (domain reload disabled) by any chance?
This is currently not supported by Obi:

http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/faq.html

Thanks again!