Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Particle size different between faucet example scene and my scene
Hello !

As the title says, I am facing an issue where the fluid particle size is different between the faucet example scene and my scene.

In my scene, particle are way bigger (like ten times bigger). Solver, emitter and particle renderer components have the exact same value between the two scenes. Emitters uses the same blueprint.

Does someone knows what could cause this ?

Thanks.
(22-10-2021, 10:42 AM)cdauphin Wrote: Hello !

As the title says, I am facing an issue where the fluid particle size is different between the faucet example scene and my scene.

In my scene, particle are way bigger (like ten times bigger). Solver, emitter and particle renderer components have the exact same value between the two scenes. Emitters uses the same blueprint.

Does someone knows what could cause this ?

Thanks.

Hi!

Either your solver transform is scaled up, or your ObiParticleRenderer’s radius scale property is very large. Off the topnof my head these are the only possible causes.
(22-10-2021, 11:28 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi!

Either your solver transform is scaled up, or your ObiParticleRenderer’s radius scale property is very large. Off the topnof my head these are the only possible causes.

Thanks for the answer but unfortunately the radius scale is the same (1.7) and the solver transform scale is 1 (I tried putting it at the scene root).

But your answer was useful anyway since I found a workaround by reducing the solver transform scale to counter the "bigger effect".