Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  obi fluid 5.6.2 Frozen screen
Hello, I have a question. The liquid will freeze on the IOS device. This problem will not happen on Android. After investigation, I found that this is the problem of OBI solver. The equipment is XR 6S 12pm. Is there any way to help me solve this problem? thank you very much. I use Obi fluid 5.6.2 and unity 2018.1.14. This problem is very urgent. I hope you can give the results as soon as possible. Thank you very much

(23-08-2021, 03:18 AM)菲利克斯 Wrote: 你好,我有个问题。液体将在 IOS 设备上冻结。这个问题在安卓上不会发生。经过调查,我发现这是OBI求解器的问题。设备是XR 6S 12pm。有什么办法可以帮我解决这个问题吗?非常感谢。我使用 Obi 流体 5.6.2 和统一 2018.1.14。这个问题非常紧迫。我希望你能尽快给出结果。非常感谢
He will flash back and crash after freezing the screen for a period of time. After a simple query, he finds that FPS is 0, as if a frame is stuck
(23-08-2021, 03:18 AM)Felix Wrote: Hello, I have a question. The liquid will freeze on the IOS device. This problem will not happen on Android. After investigation, I found that this is the problem of OBI solver. The equipment is XR 6S 12pm. Is there any way to help me solve this problem? thank you very much. I use Obi fluid 5.6.2 and unity 2018.1.14. This problem is very urgent. I hope you can give the results as soon as possible. Thank you very much

He will flash back and crash after freezing the screen for a period of time. After a simple query, he finds that FPS is 0, as if a frame is stuck

Hi there,

Obi 5.6.2 is only compatible with Unity 2019.3 and above.