Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Fluid Renderer Feature Renders entire scene Black
Bug 
Unity 2019.4.20f
URP 75.5.3
OBIFluidRendererFeature turns every scene in my project black. Please see image below.

(11-03-2021, 04:36 AM)adamoost Wrote: Unity 2019.4.20f
URP 75.5.3
OBIFluidRendererFeature turns every scene in my project black. Please see image below.
See image here. 
Disabling the RendererFeature returns the scene to normal (without fluid rendering obviously)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-03-2021, 04:36 AM)adamoost Wrote: Unity 2019.4.20f
URP 75.5.3

See image here. 
Disabling the RendererFeature returns the scene to normal (without fluid rendering obviously)

Hi there!

I'm unable to reproduce this. How have you set up the renderer?

For reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Uv5ecjVM0
Hi,

Used Unity URP default for new project. Imported OBI. Graphics setting set to URP-HiQual with a Fwd Renderer linked
(11-03-2021, 03:06 PM)adamoost Wrote: Hi,

Used Unity URP default for new project. Imported OBI. Graphics setting set to URP-HiQual with a Fwd Renderer linked

Still unable to get this following these steps. Can you share some screenshots of your pipeline asset and fwd renderer assets so that I can see your settings?
(11-03-2021, 04:43 PM)josemendez Wrote: Still unable to get this following these steps. Can you share some screenshots of your pipeline asset and fwd renderer assets so that I can see your settings?
Have attached screenshots of Graphics Settings, Pipeline Asset and FWDRenderer.
FYI: Running Unity on a GeForce 1070. 
Unity 2019.4.20f1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-03-2021, 06:09 PM)adamoost Wrote: Have attached screenshots of Graphics Settings, Pipeline Asset and FWDRenderer.
FYI: Running Unity on a GeForce 1070. 
Unity 2019.4.20f1

I'm using the exact same Unity and URP versions, same settings (copied from your screenshots), but still can't reproduce this. I've tried it in 3 computers (Mac Pro w/ dual AMD FirePro D300, Windows 10 w/ Nvidia 3070 rtx, Windows 7 w/ Nvidia 8800 GT), none show this behavior.

The fluid renderer requires support for depth and floating point textures, though it should just disable itself if these are not supported.

- Do any warnings/errors appear in the console?
- Are you able to see the fluid when using the built-in render pipeline?
(12-03-2021, 11:04 AM)josemendez Wrote: I'm using the exact same Unity and URP versions, same settings (copied from your screenshots), but still can't reproduce this. I've tried it in 3 computers (Mac Pro w/ dual AMD FirePro D300, Windows 10 w/ Nvidia 3070 rtx, Windows 7 w/ Nvidia 8800 GT), none show this behavior.

The fluid renderer requires support for depth and floating point textures, though it should just disable itself if these are not supported.

- Do any warnings/errors appear in the console?
- Are you able to see the fluid when using the built-in render pipeline?
I started a new project and re-pulled the asset down from store and it seems to be working now!