Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloth Mesh disappearing when pressing play
(26-01-2021, 03:25 PM)josemendez Wrote: Well, that's it. Give me your invoice number and I'll refund any asset you've bough from me. I can't waste my time with this stuff.

And they would want to try to force a refund paying you to manipulate and try to provoke me that way I have less to work with in my games as a hindrance and they would call it a victory.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/khalifa-is-coming
You can see them telling me to trust noone here and its unlikely he will keep that link in place in avoidance of truth.

And Im leaning more towards a refund since it does not appear to be viable for games, so I might take up the offer for rope and cloth since you potentially got paid up to a hundred thousand for forced suicide and they are used to overriding all truths of the situation and getting away with it denying the entire country goes criminal and forces suicide for this group/is criminal and allows it.
(26-01-2021, 03:30 PM)Merch137 Wrote: And they would want to try to force a refund paying you to manipulate and try to provoke me that way I have less to work with in my games as a hindrance and they would call it a victory.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/khalifa-is-coming
You can see them telling me to trust noone here and its unlikely he will keep that link in place in avoidance of truth.

What the royal heck. You asked for a refund, because apparently I offended you by giving a solution "for beginners", which obviously is very demeaning (?). Then I accepted your refund request, but continued to try to help and answer your questions anyway in as much detail as I could.

Now you accuse me of lying and posting with "suspicious timing", so I refuse to help you further and ask for the invoice number (for a refund that you asked for in the first place).

(26-01-2021, 03:30 PM)Merch137 Wrote: Clearly everyone involved in such crime deserves a death sentence for forcing suicide for money and thats partially why they would continue to lie for life.

Apparently I deserve a death sentence or something similar for no discernible reason? I'd like to think I'm a patient, polite guy, but this crosses the line. GET OUT OF THIS FORUM. If you want a refund, write to our support email.
(26-01-2021, 03:39 PM)josemendez Wrote: What the royal heck. You asked for a refund, because apparently I offended you by giving a solution "for beginners", which obviously is very demeaning (?). Then I accepted your refund request, but continued to try to help and answer your questions anyway in as much detail as I could.

Now you accuse me of lying and posting with "suspicious timing", so I refuse to help you further and ask for the invoice number (for a refund that you asked for in the first place).

Apparently I deserve a death sentence or something similar for no discernible reason? I'd like to think I'm a patient, polite guy, but this crosses the line. GET OUT OF THIS FORUM. If you want a refund, write to our support email.

Forcing suicide and saying it needs to be governed properly is not crossing any lines that would be avoidance of truth.

That would be true leadership, that would be true governance. There's certain things you do not do to people.