Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatible with Oculus Quest?
(03-02-2021, 12:25 AM)taylorjames9 Wrote: Thanks for the response. I’ve created a .zip of a demo project where we’re experiencing the issue on our end. It’s in the Google Drive folder

Thanks Taylor, I just downloaded the project. Will test it asap and get back to you.
(04-02-2021, 03:16 PM)josemendez Wrote: Thanks Taylor, I just downloaded the project. Will test it asap and get back to you.

Hi Jose,

Thanks again for your time and help so far.

Just as an update, I experienced the same artifacts viewing the fluid scene with an XR Rig from the platform-independent Unity XR Interaction Toolkit. This indicates it isn't an issue specific to the Oculus SDK. (If you'd like, I can upload another project .zip for confirmation).

Please let us know if there are any updates on your end. We're hoping to make Obi Fluid an integral part of our project and a solution for this issue would go a long way towards that. We appreciate your assistance and hopefully we can get it fixed soon!
-Conrad
Hi there! Are there any updates on this issue? Would love to know what settings you're using to make OBI performant on the Quest and if you've found a way to resolve the stereo reflections rendering problem.
(11-01-2021, 10:26 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi James,

There's two main ways to render a stereo view: using single-pass stereo, and using separate cameras/passes for each eye. Only multipass is supported, but it should work pretty much out of the box using any VR headset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6YLB0LIQqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQjNVYhN1js

- Do you get any errors/warnings in the console?
- What are your fluid renderer settings?
- Is the Burst backend correctly running? (check that "Burst" is the selected backend for your solver, and that no warnings appear in the inspector).
Hi Jose! Is fluid rendering still working in multipass view only? Is there a chance that multiview will work? Or there're no possibilities to make it? Thank you