Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DllNotFoundException: Oni -- Android
Hi,

Getting this error, have Obi Fluid installed building for Android.  Did not have w/ iOS.  I can temporarily get rid of this error by uninstalling and reinstalling the external dependencies manager, but the project still fails to build with another errror: "Error building player because script class layout is incompatible between the editor and the player". Then the DllNotFoundException comes back.  Restarting Unity has no effect.  Any ideas? May have something to do with NDK but I've tried both the built-in installation as well as the Android Studio NDK directory.  Any ideas? Thanks!
Hi,

What Unity/Obi/Android versions are you using? Also, which backend are you using (Obi/Burst)?
Unity 2019.2.7f.  I removed In-App Purchasing package and folders and the error has stopped.
(07-01-2021, 09:39 AM)goldenmommy Wrote: Unity 2019.2.7f.  I removed In-App Purchasing package and folders and the error has stopped.

That means the missing library was probably part of the IAP package. You can ask about this in the Unity forums, they might be able to help.

cheers!