Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could not add Obi rope with fluid rope
Hi there , 
I have Obi fluid in my project , and
whenever i try to import Obi rope in the same project it does not allow me to check all the components of the script when 
i try to check a one automatically the check mark removed automatically image
[Image: view?usp=sharing] (the Image)
except some of the components .
and when i click import , the following pop-up below appears image  [Image: view?usp=sharing]
when i clicked on 'Force Quit' unity quited , but when i went back and reimpot the asset .
and when i clicked cancel. unity imported the checked components and these bunch of errors appered 
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
Hi there,

Can't see any of the images you linked, but the way you describe it looks like there's a compilation error in your project. If you're getting errors, could you please post them?

Just in case, make sure the Obi versions you're installing are the same (ie, don't mix Obi Fluid 5.2 and Obi Rope 5.6). You can't mix and match different versions.

Quote:whenever i try to import Obi rope in the same project it does not allow me to check all the components of the script when
i try to check a one automatically the check mark removed automatically except some of the components.

This is completely normal. All Obi assets share common scripts/assets, so Unity won't let you re-import things that already exist in your project. Only new scripts/assets will be imported.
yeah thats it the versions of the obi fluid and rope are not the same thanks a lot