Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  libOni.dll access error when copying the asset
Hello, i have obi rope installed and when i try to install obi cloth get this libOni.dll error of access denied on copying. If i skip it, get a lot of compile errors. (check screenshots in attachment). Unity 2020.1.14, HDRP project. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2020, 01:09 PM)Sloppy Wrote: Hello, i have obi rope installed and when i try to install obi cloth get this libOni.dll error of access denied on copying. If i skip it, get a lot of compile errors. (check screenshots in attachment). Unity 2020.1.14, HDRP project. Thanks!

Make sure the lib file is not in use by Unity. In that case, Unity won't be able to copy/move/delete it. Closing the project and removing the file prior to importing Obi Cloth should fix it.

If you already have ObiRope installed, you can ignore this error. The core library file used for all assets is the same so you already have it installed.

Just remember that you can't mix and match different versions of different assets, eg: if you have Obi Rope 5.6.1, you should pair it with ObiCloth 5.6.1.