Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing!
(05-11-2020, 11:46 AM)josemendez Wrote: No worries! Sonrisa I'll take a look at the editor logs and get back to you with my findings.
I managed to figure out a method to prevent "freeze" upon playing.

By default, there will have 2 CollisionWorld gameobjects.

If I delete away the one not targeted by Backend, it will work.
[E.G.
Backend -> Burst setting
Scenario 1
If OniCollisionWorld gameobject is removed from the scene and only the BurstCollisionWorld remain, it will work as per normal.

Scenario 2
If Both CollisionWorld gameobject remain on the scene, it will freeze upon Play

Scenario 3
If BurstCollisionWorld gameobject is removed from the scene and only the OniCollisionWorld gameobject remain, it will freeze upon Play.

Hope this might helps!
(05-11-2020, 12:04 PM)eganki Wrote: I managed to figure out a method to prevent "freeze" upon playing.

By default, there will have 2 CollisionWorld gameobjects.

If I delete away the one not targeted by Backend, it will work.
[E.G.
Backend -> Burst setting
Scenario 1
If OniCollisionWorld gameobject is removed from the scene and only the BurstCollisionWorld remain, it will work as per normal.

Scenario 2
If Both CollisionWorld gameobject remain on the scene, it will freeze upon Play

Scenario 3
If BurstCollisionWorld gameobject is removed from the scene and only the OniCollisionWorld gameobject remain, it will freeze upon Play.

Hope this might helps!

This does help, thanks! Based on this, it looks like it is a recently reported (and fixed) bug:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...age-3.html

As we speak, I'm uploading an update to the store that contains a fix for this bug. (v5.6.1). Will nevertheless investigate further, in case it is a different issue.
(05-11-2020, 12:09 PM)josemendez Wrote: This does help, thanks! Based on this, it looks like it is a recently reported (and fixed) bug:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...age-3.html

As we speak, I'm uploading an update to the store that contains a fix for this bug. (v5.6.1). Will nevertheless investigate further, in case it is a different issue.
Great! Keep up the good work  Gran sonrisa I'll notify my teammate about this new update before he pulled out all his hair away.