Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install for HDRP?
Hi,

What's the installation process for an HDRP project? 

Thanks
(20-08-2020, 01:40 AM)cloverme Wrote: Hi,

What's the installation process for an HDRP project? 

Thanks

Same as with any other pipeline: just import the package and that's it. Obi Rope is render pipeline agnostic as it does not perform custom rendering of any kind.
(20-08-2020, 08:11 AM)josemendez Wrote: Same as with any other pipeline: just import the package and that's it. Obi Rope is render pipeline agnostic as it does not perform custom rendering of any kind.

Thanks, much appreciated.  As a follow up question, any issues or things I should know about for an IL2CPP build?
(20-08-2020, 03:00 PM)cloverme Wrote: Thanks, much appreciated.  As a follow up question, any issues or things I should know about for an IL2CPP build?

Not really, should work the same regardless of using Mono/il2cpp.
(20-08-2020, 03:03 PM)josemendez Wrote: Not really, should work the same regardless of using Mono/il2cpp.

Got it thanks.... Are there any specifics on the versions of jobs/burst? It seems to crash the editor in 2020.1.1f1 and 2020.1.2f1. I realize that you didn't make it for those versions, but just wanted to test/see.  

I was looking to try to build a zipline gun that fires off rope as part of a free cable simulation with collisions, but it's tough to find something that works across many platforms. I bought obirope and it seems like it will do what I need it to. Your other modules (cloth and fluid) look amazing as well. Cool stuff, keep up the great work and keep making stuff for HDRP too  Gran sonrisa