Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing FPS
How can i increase fps for obi fluid?
Some android devices have a fps problem while i am using low settings

[Image: KypLko.png]
I can't answer this without more information. That's what profiling is for. Profile your build, see what takes more time to calculate, then optimize or compromise.

In mobile devices, rendering is usually the bottleneck dues to their low filltrate capabilities. See how much time rendering takes up each frame.
(18-08-2020, 01:21 PM)josemendez Wrote: I can't answer this without more information. That's what profiling is for. Profile your build, see what takes more time to calculate, then optimize or compromise.

In mobile devices, rendering is usually the bottleneck dues to their low filltrate capabilities. See how much time rendering takes up each frame.

what do you suggest for me?

[Image: kRcMeM.png]
(18-08-2020, 06:19 PM)0xhex Wrote: what do you suggest for me?

[Image: kRcMeM.png]

This is a classic case of death spiralling: physics are being updated 6 times per frame, as indicated in the "Calls" column of the profiler. They should only be updated once.
Reduce Unity's max fixed timestep in the Time manager. See:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/class-TimeManager.html

Also, check if there's something being written to your console. +6000 GCAlloc calls in EndStep() suggest that something is being logged, and logging is both slow and allocates memory.