Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mesh Collider Support-Dynamic Form
Hi,

I am trying to deform mesh at runtime. Actually there’s no problem with this, mesh collider is updated at every frame and rigid body interactions are occurred accurately. However, Obi collider do not take the new mesh into consideration, this is very frustrating actually. I have tried every workaround but couldnt find any trick. You can easily reproduce this failure with just attaching a mesh collider to a simple cube(first remove box collider than add cube filter to mesh collider), then changing it’s mesh collider from cube filter to a sphere filter "at runtime". You will see that ObiCollider doesn’t consider this change. However it gives response to basic transform changes like scale, move or rotate.

Lastly, this is a very very important feature to use ObiFluid package with dynamic forms. I really need this and I am willing to hear from you that it can be fixed quickly. Thanks.
I have found a temporary workaround like that : before the deformation, Destroy the collider, after the deformation, add new collider.