Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Everything appears black except fluid
Hello all,

I am facing a problem where the whole scene appears completely black. Only thing visible is the obi fluid particles. I made a new project imported obi fluid > opened Raclette scene > built the game and ran it on iphone xs max and iphone 6s plus. Everything looks fine on xsmax but on 6s plus, the only thing that is colored and visible are obi fluid particles, everything else is solid pitch black. If I disable obi solver and renderer and then build the scene, everything looks fine. I am using 

Unity - 2019.3.9f1
Xcode - 11.3
Obi fluid - 5.4 

I searched the forum and didn't find any solution. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !
(06-06-2020, 07:44 PM)superdev Wrote: Hello all,

I am facing a problem where the whole scene appears completely black. Only thing visible is the obi fluid particles. I made a new project imported obi fluid > opened Raclette scene > built the game and ran it on iphone xs max and iphone 6s plus. Everything looks fine on xsmax but on 6s plus, the only thing that is colored and visible are obi fluid particles, everything else is solid pitch black. If I disable obi solver and renderer and then build the scene, everything looks fine. I am using 

Unity - 2019.3.9f1
Xcode - 11.3
Obi fluid - 5.4 

I searched the forum and didn't find any solution. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !
Hi there,

I’m unable to reproduce this, same setup as you (except I’m using xcode 11.3.1, but I doubt it would make a difference). Do you get any errors/warnings in xcode?
(07-06-2020, 11:50 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

I’m unable to reproduce this, same setup as you (except I’m using xcode 11.3.1, but I doubt it would make a difference). Do you get any errors/warnings in xcode?

I turned on my Vsync and its fixed now.