Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to deal with multi-layer cloth?
after 4 days only during with obi cloth, finally this is what i did here, this opera-cloth has 5 layers, i did what i can to prevent overlapping, but there is still many overlapping on the ribbons. Iis there any good way to prevent overlapping ? it is possible to use mesh collider? 

my QQ:1966256295

Have you tried enabling particle collision constraints in the solver, and turn self-collisions on for all cloth actors?

MeshColliders are extremely slow and should be avoided unless there's really no other option. Moreover, deformable mesh colliders aren't supported by Unity, and setting a new mesh for each frame manually is even slower.
(20-05-2020, 10:28 AM)josemendez Wrote: Have you tried enabling particle collision constraints in the solver, and turn self-collisions on for all cloth actors?

MeshColliders are extremely slow and should be avoided unless there's really no other option. Moreover, deformable mesh colliders aren't supported by Unity, and setting a new mesh for each frame manually is even slower.

thanks for your reply.
i  have another strange problem, hard to describe here, can we chat in skype?  my skype is  5360538@qq.com
plz, i need your help.