Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libOni'
Hi
I compiled my project to a windows standalone build and when a scene has a obi physics object it crashes cuz it can't load the plugin....

in the editor everything works fine
What am i doing wrong?

i tried both mono and il2cpp builds, neither work
DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libOni': The specified module could not be found.
(07-05-2020, 05:04 PM)ObiArgi Wrote: Hi
I compiled my project to a windows standalone build and when a scene has a obi physics object it crashes cuz it can't load the plugin....

in the editor everything works fine
What am i doing wrong?

i tried both mono and il2cpp builds, neither work
DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libOni': The specified module could not be found.

What Unity/Obi versions are you using? I'm unable to reproduce this, and haven't had any similar reports in Windows. Unity is in charge of copying the appropriate library to the standalone build when compiling, so it *should* be there.
I have the same problem. Is there any solution. "liboni.dll" is in the generated project, but it still can`t found.
i am using unity 2019.3.3f1

the dll is exported inside mygame_data\plugins
perhaps its the wrong directory?

based on the top of the changelog i have 5.3 obi cloth

edit: i tried a new project and it worked fine, but on the main project which i need it, doesn't seem to work... not sure what to do now
I might have the same problem in 2019.3.13 & 2019.3.14, but mine says
Code:
DllNotFoundException: 9
Obi.ObiRopeBlueprint+<Initialize>d__2.MoveNext () (at Assets/Common/Functionality-Obi/Scripts/RopeAndRod/Blueprints/ObiRopeBlueprint.cs:119)
during build for standalone Windows. I have also tried to move Obi to it's default folder, with no change.
(20-05-2020, 12:36 AM)jorgeo Wrote: I might have the same problem in 2019.3.13 & 2019.3.14, but mine says
Code:
DllNotFoundException: 9
Obi.ObiRopeBlueprint+<Initialize>d__2.MoveNext () (at Assets/Common/Functionality-Obi/Scripts/RopeAndRod/Blueprints/ObiRopeBlueprint.cs:119)
during build for standalone Windows. I have also tried to move Obi to it's default folder, with no change.

Make sure the /Obi/Plugins/x86_64 (or x86 for 32 bit) /libOni.dll file is there, and that it is marked for Editor and Standalone. That's the default in a fresh install of the asset, but might have been altered for some reason?