Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Scene Raclette, The adaptation of the android platform.
Exclamación 
ColorFromViscosity Grad set to white in Raclette Scene
Android's abnormal performance

And do not light!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-04-2020, 07:53 AM)GuanGuan Wrote: ColorFromViscosity Grad set to white in Raclette Scene
Android's abnormal performance

And do not light!

What's "abnormal" performance for you? Make sure you're not running into death spiraling issues due to your timestep settings. Most Android devices have less powerful CPUs than your average desktop computer, and will soon run into timestep related issues.

Regarding lighting: the default opaque fluid shade uses light probes for GI, reflection probes, and one per-fragment directional light. Make sure all these are being used in your scene for Android builds (check the lightning settings). If these aren't enough for your purposes, or you do not intend to use that setup, you could write your own shader for the fluid material (see:http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutorials/customparticlerendering.html)
(07-04-2020, 08:34 AM)josemendez Wrote: What's "abnormal" performance for you? Make sure you're not running into death spiraling issues due to your timestep settings. Most Android devices have less powerful CPUs than your average desktop computer, and will soon run into timestep related issues.

Regarding lighting: the default opaque fluid shade uses light probes for GI, reflection probes, and one per-fragment directional light. Make sure all these are being used in your scene for Android builds (check the lightning settings). If these aren't enough for your purposes, or you do not intend to use that setup, you could write your own shader for the fluid material (see:http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutorials/customparticlerendering.html)

As shown in the figure.
Left  Pc,  Right Android.
The left is a white fluid. 
The right is a black fluid.
PC and Android configuration is the same.
Hi,

You didn't answer any of the questions I asked:

- What do you mean by "abnormal" performance? how many ms/frame are you getting? may I see a profiler pic? also, the settings in the sample scenes are meant for multicore desktop computers, they will almost always run slower on mobile devices if using the same settings. You need to adjust your settings accordingly (larger timestep, lower fluid resolution, etc).

- What are your lightning settings?
(07-04-2020, 09:13 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

You didn't answer any of the questions I asked:

- What do you mean by "abnormal" performance? how many ms/frame are you getting? may I see a profiler pic? also, the settings in the sample scenes are meant for multicore desktop computers, they will almost always run slower on mobile devices if using the same settings. You need to adjust your settings accordingly (larger timestep, lower fluid resolution, etc).

- What are your lightning settings?

The problem is not frames.
Obi - Samples - Raclette .   I just changed ColorFromViscosity Grad set white.
Android is not white!

The real problem is ObiFluidRenderer:
Color Material:FluidColorOpaque
Fluid Material: OpaqueFluid

Android is not the color of the display setting.
(07-04-2020, 09:23 AM)GuanGuan Wrote: The problem is not frames.

Then, what do you mean by "abnormal performance"? performance == rendering speed. A performance problem is always related to slow frame rate.

(07-04-2020, 09:23 AM)GuanGuan Wrote: The real problem is ObiFluidRenderer:
Color Material:FluidColorOpaque
Fluid Material: OpaqueFluid

Android is not the color of the display setting.

I know, this part is clear to me. As I told you, the renderer makes use of light probes for GI, reflection probes, and one directional light. In your Android device, reflection and directional light are clearly present. However both the fluid and the platform it sits on seems to have no ambient lighting, this makes them look way darker. That's why I asked for you lighting settings, found in Window->Rendering->Lightning settings.
(07-04-2020, 09:29 AM)josemendez Wrote: Then, what do you mean by "abnormal performance"? performance == rendering speed. A performance problem is always related to slow frame rate.

I know, this part is clear to me. As I told you, the renderer makes use of light probes for GI, reflection probes, and one directional light. In your Android device, reflection and directional light are clearly present. However both the fluid and the platform it sits on seems to have no ambient lighting, this makes them look way darker. That's why I asked for you lighting settings, found in Window->Rendering->Lightning settings.

I probably understand what you mean.

I want to do is not transparent fluid.

Raclette scene build ios is white . but  build android is black.
Raclette scene actually does not apply to android?

Can you provide an opaque liquid sample scenario.
thanks
Please, share a pic of your lightning settings. Found in Window->Rendering->Lightning Settings.

All that's missing is the ambient lightning in your scene, probably due to your specific device not supporting whatever global illumination settings you have.
(07-04-2020, 09:52 AM)josemendez Wrote: Please, share a pic of your lightning settings. Found in Window->Rendering->Lightning Settings.

All that's missing is the ambient lightning in your scene, probably due to your specific device not supporting whatever global illumination settings you have.

Is the default

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-04-2020, 10:03 AM)GuanGuan Wrote: Is the default

Disable realtime global illumination. It clearly shows a warning saying it's not supported on GLES 2.0, which probably is the rendering API you're using in Android (as iOS uses Metal by default).

Alternatively you might want to try and use GLES 3.0 if your device supports it.