Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my shirt is stretching alot
I just purchased your product, I watched the Tutorial on Youtube that you made for making a skinned blueprint in obi 5. I set up my character with my piece of cloth exactly like you did(I guess..). After I ve done all the important steps in order to make it work. Like assign solver and late fixed update to the character, check update mode being Animate Physics, check also readable/writeable box, assign solver to late fixed update script, ofc generating blueprint first, add obi skinned cloth renderer to cloth piece also add obi skinned cloth script and assign the blueprint to skinned cloth script. I get some strange behaviour when simulating. 

[Image: oabbKZ1.png]

Notice that my cloth is completly stretched out. 

[Image: QtwJn1O.png]

Also strange that i left everything at default when making the blueprint but still my skin backstop radius ist as you can see on 0 but in the Tutorial its also on 0 but the red Lines look more arranged. 

[Image: Bi7lcet.png]

Same here on my skin radius, in the Tutorial Video on your char it looks more arranged and smaller even if I didnt even touched the blueprint and the values before. Why is that?

I really want to make this work can you give me the character in that Tutorial you have used so I can maybe find the problem, also do you have any suggestions why is that? 

greetings
Hi,

Reduce your skin radius. It controls how much can particles separate from its skinned position, and as you can see it is way too large for your mesh (the blue normals are very long, which means particles can travel very far away).
(30-03-2020, 04:57 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Reduce your skin radius. It controls how much can particles separate from its skinned position, and as you can see it is way too large for your mesh (the blue normals are very long, which means particles can travel very far away).

will try that