Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug / Crash  Doesn't build for latest XCode (11.4)
(20-04-2020, 10:00 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi Gleb,

Just sent ObiRope 5.1 to your email address. Let me know how it goes Sonrisa
Hi,

I am also facing the same issue can you please send ObiRope 5.1 to my email as well macairesoft@gmail.com

Thanks Sonrisa
(04-05-2020, 08:08 AM)bubbbles Wrote: Hi,

I am also facing the same issue can you please send ObiRope 5.1 to my email as well macairesoft@gmail.com

Thanks Sonrisa

Sure, sent.
Me too please.

numandina (at) gmail (dot) com
(03-05-2020, 11:09 PM)eisen Wrote: any update ?

Total silence from Apple. They haven't followed trough with this, not on their support forums or the bug report.

Our roadmap now looks like this:
- Rollback to 11.3.1 to compile new libraries with.
- Release Obi 5.4, compiled with 11.3.1, to ensure backwards bitcode compatibility without the need to use 5.1.
- Haste development of the Burst port, to ensure forward compatibility with future Xcode versions.
Can you send me the 5.1 library?
(04-05-2020, 08:25 AM)numandina Wrote: Can you send me the 5.1 library?

Which Obi asset do you need this for? (rope, cloth, fluid, softbody?)
Also, which email should I send it to? Edit: never mind, just read your previous post. I only need to know which asset.
(04-05-2020, 08:32 AM)josemendez Wrote: Which Obi asset do you need this for? (rope, cloth, fluid, softbody?)
Also, which email should I send it to? Edit: never mind, just read your previous post. I only need to know which asset.

I thought they all used the same physics engine? I am using obi cloth now and encountered the same issue, so I need the equivalent rollback to what Obi Rope 5.1 was. Thank you.
(04-05-2020, 08:43 AM)numandina Wrote: I thought they all used the same physics engine? I am using obi cloth now and encountered the same issue, so I need the equivalent rollback to what Obi Rope 5.1 was. Thank you.

Yes, they all use the same underlying engine. However there's multiple versions of the engine , each one paired to a specific Obi version. You can't have 5.3 with the 5.1 engine, because internal data structure layout has changed. For convenience, I'll send you the entire ObiCloth 5.1 package.
Thank you. I managed to build and now awaiting to see if iTunesConnect finishes processing it. Can you also send me Obi Rope 5.1? Sorry for the trouble.
No worries! Just sent it to you.