Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatibility with Morph3d MCS characters
Will Obi Cloth work with a Morph3d characters, which seem to dominate the asset store.  Here is a post on the Morph3d thread anticipating Obi Cloth problems, and that they should collaborate with you.
(08-10-2017, 03:21 AM)aidesigner Wrote: Will Obi Cloth work with a Morph3d characters, which seem to dominate the asset store.  Here is a post on the Morph3d thread anticipating Obi Cloth problems, and that they should collaborate with you.

I just replied in the forum thread. Based on what is said there, they should be compatible. I'll paste my reply here:

Quote:Just chiming in. I'm Obi's developer, just wanted to say that Obi can update the cloth in FixedUpdate, after all FixedUpdate calls, or in LateUpdate. If Morph3D updates the bones/blendshapes in LateUpdate too, simply setting the script execution order so that Morph3D updates first and Obi right after that should work.

The same issue existed with FinalIK + Obi or PuppetMaster + Obi prior to v 3.0, so we added the option to choose where to update the cloth solver.

cheers,