Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi 5 and Shape Matching Constraints?
Pregunta 
We are creating a softbody in script. How can we change the softbody's shape matching constraints such as stiffness, plastic yield / creep / recovery etc?
There doesn't seem to be any public methods and I can't find any controls for those in blueprints. The API documentation also seems to be on 4.1.
(06-02-2020, 02:05 PM)JyriKilpelainen Wrote: We are creating a softbody in script. How can we change the softbody's shape matching constraints such as stiffness, plastic yield / creep / recovery etc?
There doesn't seem to be any public methods and I can't find any controls for those in blueprints. The API documentation also seems to be on 4.1.

Hi there!

That was a huge omission on our part, my apologies. I've updated the ObiSoftbody.cs file to expose the shape matching parameters as public properties. Find the updated version attached, let me know if you have any issues with it.. We're still updating the API docs for 5.0.

kind regards,

Attached Files
.cs   ObiSoftbody.cs (Size: 10.11 KB / Downloads: 10)
(06-02-2020, 02:33 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there!

That was a huge omission on our part, my apologies. I've updated the ObiSoftbody.cs file to expose the shape matching parameters as public properties. Find the updated version attached, let me know if you have any issues with it.. We're still updating the API docs for 5.0.

kind regards,

Thank you for a quick reply and the updated script. Works great! Sonrisa