Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Crash on build / editor sometimes
Hello,

I have simple rope for a crane control. It works most of the time on editor (not crashing). But it crashes 100% on windows build. I don't know what could be the issue. Here are the settings.

[attachment=519]
[attachment=520]
[attachment=521]
[attachment=522]

Update: I just found out if I switch to Mono from IL2CPP it will work fine on the build. Does the plugin only works on Mono?
(03-12-2019, 11:57 AM)LORDeveloper Wrote: Hello,

I have simple rope for a crane control. It works most of the time on editor (not crashing). But it crashes 100% on windows build. I don't know what could be the issue. Here are the settings.

Update: I just found out if I switch to Mono from IL2CPP it will work fine on the build. Does the plugin only works on Mono?

Hi there,

Unable to reproduce here, works fine with IL2CPP and Mono. As far as I know we are not doing anything that would make it dependant a specific Unity compiler backend (most of our code comes precompiled in a native library, so it's not even compiled by Unity at build time).

Could you share your crash log/stacktrace? Also what Unity version are you using?
(03-12-2019, 02:42 PM)osemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Unable to reproduce here, works fine with IL2CPP and Mono. As far as I know we are not doing anything that would make it dependant a specific Unity compiler backend (most of our code comes precompiled in a native library, so it's not even compiled by Unity at build time).

Could you share your crash log/stacktrace? Also what Unity version are you using?

I am using Unity 2019.2. There is no crash log/sacktrace as it gives me a popup saying the program is exiting/crashing. Then nothing shows up afterwards.

(03-12-2019, 02:42 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

I found out what happened. I need to put Architecture to x86_64.