Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi Rope and Obi Cloth Shader Compilation Error
I'm getting the below errors when creating a build for my game.

Shader error in 'Obi/Particles': invalid subscript '_ShadowCoord' at line 82 (on d3d11)
Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK LIGHTPROBE_SH UNITY_SINGLE_PASS_STEREO
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING

Shader error in 'Obi/Simple Particles': invalid subscript '_ShadowCoord' at line 68 (on d3d11)
Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK LIGHTPROBE_SH
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING

I noticed a previous post suggested that the error was related to this line of code not being present in the shader. BUT IT IS present in both of the shaders.
#pragma multi_compile_fwdbase nolightmap

I'm Using Unity 2017.4.24f and ObiRope 3.2 and ObiCloth 3.2

Thanks.
(16-09-2019, 07:40 PM)Sbmhome Wrote: I'm getting the below errors when creating a build for my game.

Shader error in 'Obi/Particles': invalid subscript '_ShadowCoord' at line 82 (on d3d11)
Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK LIGHTPROBE_SH UNITY_SINGLE_PASS_STEREO

Shader error in 'Obi/Simple Particles': invalid subscript '_ShadowCoord' at line 68 (on d3d11)
Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK LIGHTPROBE_SH

I noticed a previous post suggested that the error was related to this line of code not being present in the shader. BUT IT IS present in both of the shaders.
#pragma multi_compile_fwdbase nolightmap

I'm Using Unity 2017.4.24f and ObiRope 3.2 and ObiCloth 3.2

Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm unable to reproduce this. What platform are you building for?

Btw, both shaders can be removed from the build, as they're only used by the ObiParticleRenderer component (visualization and debug).
(16-09-2019, 07:53 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

I'm unable to reproduce this. What platform are you building for?

Btw, both shaders can be removed from the build, as they're only used by the ObiParticleRenderer component (visualization and debug).

I'm building for Windows 10....its a VR project for both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.

Curious, is there a way to have the shaders available for Editor and removed for the build?