Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just purchased Soft and Fluid but not working in 2019.1.8f1 ?
OK what is my best next step ?

How do i uninstall OBI  ? if i delete it in the project folder it re-appears in afew seconds  ( how do you uninstall OBI ?)

My project is an VR project not really wanting to go back to 2018  when is the update coming ?

here are some of my errors

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiDistanceFieldRenderer.cs(7,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiCollider' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiSoftbodySkinner.cs(27,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiSoftbody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\ColorFromVelocity.cs(11,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiActor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks for any help =)
(15-07-2019, 12:22 AM)thomas4d Wrote: OK what is my best next step ?

How do i uninstall OBI  ? if i delete it in the project folder it re-appears in afew seconds  ( how do you uninstall OBI ?)

My project is an VR project not really wanting to go back to 2018  when is the update coming ?

here are some of my errors

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiDistanceFieldRenderer.cs(7,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiCollider' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiSoftbodySkinner.cs(27,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiSoftbody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\ColorFromVelocity.cs(11,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiActor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks for any help =)

Hi there,

Both ObiFluid and ObiSoftbody work just fine in 2019, it's only ObiCloth that does not (even then, it's only character cloth that won't work properly in 2019.1).

Make sure ObiActor.cs, ObiSoftbodySkinner.cs and ObiCollider.cs exist in your project. If they're there, it probably means there's some more compilation issues.

There's nothing special to be done to uninstall Obi, it's just a regular folder (Assets/Obi), and all the data is contained within it. Simply remove it (and its .meta file) from the file system, as Unity sometimes re-creates folders automatically if they are referenced in .meta files:
https://answers.unity.com/questions/1002...ter-i.html
https://forum.unity.com/threads/deleted-...ar.322225/

kind regards,