Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Water moving through pipe (pressure)
Hi am totaly new to Unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down (against gravity) through pipes. My goal is to simulate the function of hand pumps. My qyestion is: Is Odi fluid capable to create such a function (3D)?i. 
th

I aHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionm totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcion
(11-07-2019, 03:53 PM)panos7733 Wrote: Hi am totaly new to Unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down (against gravity) through pipes. My goal is to simulate the function of hand pumps. My qyestion is: Is Odi fluid capable to create such a function (3D)?i. 
th

I aHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionm totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcionHi. I am totaly new to unity. I am going to start a Phd in educational technology and i want to simulate water moving upside down against gravity, through a pipe (pump). I want to simulate several types of hand pumps. Is obi capable to create such a funcion

Hi,

Yes, Obi can simulate this. Pressure forces are the basic foundation for fluid simulation, so if you compress fluid contained in a pipe, it will rise up to maintain constant density.