Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rubbish Support
Dedo abajo 
Well I posted and bumped a simple question over a month ago and no response. Is this what we get for US$55?

You guys seem to have good products let down by spotty support.

I had to buy VertExMotion to do proper softbody physics on a rigged avatar (i.e. blending bone and softbody animation). Their support has been excellent by comparison.

I've given you a one star on the asset store. Thanks for nothing.
(17-05-2019, 11:32 PM)Hivemind9000 Wrote: Well I posted and bumped a simple question over a month ago and no response. Is this what we get for US$55?

You guys seem to have good products let down by spotty support.

I had to buy VertExMotion to do proper softbody physics on a rigged avatar (i.e. blending bone and softbody animation). Their support has been excellent by comparison.

I've given you a one star on the asset store. Thanks for nothing.

Hi there,

Sorry that I could not answer your other thread, that was created exactly *25* days ago. Unfortunately I cannot be checking the forums 24/7 since I'm just one guy, though I try to personally chime in to answer questions in all threads I can. I've waited for several months for someone to answer a question on the Unity forums, by comparison.

If you wanted quick personal answer though, you should have just sent a support email or a PM. But this kind of pushy/vengeful behavior honestly does not seem reasonable to me, at all. Glad that you got your project working, though.