Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RGB Texture Issue
We have issue with rgb texture for particles. In "import menu" texture is checked for "read/write enabled", but once we click "load propery" obiscript still says "texture is null or not readable".

What can cause this?
Hey Jose,

could you tell us how you made the ElasticCharacter-Example? How did you manage to only get the arms for the particles?

Thank you.
(22-04-2019, 01:38 PM)Kostik3000 Wrote: Hey Jose,

could you tell us how you made the ElasticCharacter-Example? How did you manage to only get the arms for the particles?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Take a look at this:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutor...tbody.html

cheers,
(20-04-2019, 08:22 PM)Kostik3000 Wrote: We have issue with rgb texture for particles. In "import menu" texture is checked for "read/write enabled", but once we click "load propery" obiscript still says "texture is null or not readable".

What can cause this?

Well, this would only happen if the texture is null or not readable, as the code specifically checks for both things. Make sure none is true. If you're absolutely sure, maybe you can share the texture in particular and its import settings with us?
(22-04-2019, 03:36 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Take a look at this:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutor...tbody.html

cheers,

Ok, totally overlooked that one.

I now have crashes of Unity when I click on initialize in the Softbody Script. Do you know this behaviour?

I run it on Unity 2018.3.11f1.

Thanks

Edit: Somehow I only get the crashes when I use Softbody on a seperate Gameobject. If I put it on the SkinnedMeshRenderer-Child, there's no problem =/

(22-04-2019, 03:37 PM)josemendez Wrote: Well, this would only happen if the texture is null or not readable, as the code specifically checks for both things. Make sure none is true. If you're absolutely sure, maybe you can share the texture in particular and its import settings with us?

Sure, here are the import settings: