Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  How to set Obi Shape Matching Constraints
Hi, as said in title.

Is there any demo scene to show me how to use this constraint?

I've tested many times, but it did not work at all.

I just wanna use it at the Sample Scene - ClothSoftBody on a ball.
(28-02-2019, 11:02 AM)suntabu Wrote: Hi, as said in title.

Is there any demo scene to show me how to use this constraint?

I've tested many times, but it did not work at all.

I just wanna use it at the Sample Scene - ClothSoftBody on a ball.

Shape matching constraints are included for compatibility with Obi Softbody (a separate asset). They are not used for cloth at all. They intended use case is volumetric elastoplastic soft bodies.
(28-02-2019, 11:27 AM)josemendez Wrote: Shape matching constraints are included for compatibility with Obi Softbody (a separate asset). They are not used for cloth at all. They intended use case is volumetric elastoplastic soft bodies.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've purchased Obi-Cloth on Asset-Store for creating a Slime-like game.

I've set up all I can do, but the slime does not recover to original shape at all, it should recover some.

Please check the video.https://youtu.be/gFosttYJOGs
(01-03-2019, 01:50 AM)suntabu Wrote: Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've purchased Obi-Cloth on Asset-Store for creating a Slime-like game.

I've set up all I can do, but the slime does not recover to original shape at all, it should recover some.

Please check the video.https://youtu.be/gFosttYJOGs

Make sure the particles at the edges of the cloth are fixed, so they're not dragged away. They should offer some resistance. Then, just make sure the amount of distance constraint iterations used is enough. For slime, the standard low iteration count should be enough. You might even have to reduce stiffness for things to works better.

Here, I recorded a video of the full setup for you:
(01-03-2019, 08:00 AM)josemendez Wrote: Make sure the particles at the edges of the cloth are fixed, so they're not dragged away. They should offer some resistance. Then, just make sure the amount of distance constraint iterations used is enough. For slime, the standard low iteration count should be enough. You might even have to reduce stiffness for things to works better.

Here, I recorded a video of the full setup for you:

Slime did'nt work when move mouseĀ ! Please help me!