Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Deformed mesh after Cloth Proxy
Hello,

after I bound the source topology to the target mesh in the ObiTriangleSkinMap for the proxy and press play my mesh is showing deformations. Is it because of the low poly geometry of the source mesh? How can I minimize this deformations whe using a low poly mesh? Thanks in advance. 

[Image: gXOMWto.png]
I updated my profile with the right invoice nr for Obi cloth in case this was the reason you couldnt't answer yet. Sonrisa
(14-11-2018, 03:10 PM)octavr Wrote: Hello,

after I bound the source topology to the target mesh in the ObiTriangleSkinMap for the proxy and press play my mesh is showing deformations. Is it because of the low poly geometry of the source mesh? How can I minimize this deformations whe using a low poly mesh? Thanks in advance. 

[Image: gXOMWto.png]

It is hard to see what the mesh is supposed to look like or what the deformation is in your pic. Oftentimes, issues with triangle skin maps come from having updated the source mesh/topology, and not re-binding the skin map.

It also could be a scaling issue, but as I told you it's hard to tell from the pic alone. If you could share both meshes (support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com), it would be easier for me to diagnose.